Adding notes to your appointments
Notes are very handy to help you remember information about your clients and their appointments. Here's how to use those.Try It Free
If you would like to add some additional information to your client’s appointments that does not fit in other available text fields, you can add those details to the Notes section of your Appointment Form. You can also add more details about your clients in their Customer profile.
Please keep in mind the additional information added to the Notes section of the Customer Profile is not shared to the Notes section on the Appointment Form.
The Notes section on the Customer Profile is best used for static information, such as “Client prefers appointments on Wednesdays”, etc. And the Notes section on the Appointment Form is best used for specific details for the upcoming appointment, such as “Client will bring updated medical forms.”
To enable Notes on your appointment form, you’ll want to do the following:
- Go to Settings > Appointments.
- Mark the checkbox for the setting, “Show “Notes” field on appointment form?”.
- To have Notes display on the Agenda view of the GoReminders calendar, also check the box for “Show notes in Agenda list?”.
- Click the Save button to keep the changes.
To add note details to customer profile for each client, do the following:
- Click on the three dots at the very top of the site page.
- Click on Manage Customers.
- Search for the client of your choice.
- Scroll to the lower part of the page to find the Notes section.
- Enter the additional details for your client.
- Click the Save button to keep any changes.