Changing an appointment in a recurring series
Recurring appointments are a very useful feature, but sometimes you need to edit them. Here's how you can edit and delete.Try It Free
If a customer has recurring appointments (ie. weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, etc), but needs to meet on a different day or time for one appointment, the best option is to delete the appointment that needs the change and then create a new one-off appointment with a different time or date. If an appointment in a recurring series is edited and changed, then all other appointments in the series will have their date or time changed too.
To delete an appointment, do the following:
- Find the appointment on your GoReminders calendar in any view.
- On the Agenda, Day, or Month view, click the three little dots near the appointment and select Delete. On the Week view, click on the appointment and the option to Delete will appear.
- Once the Delete button is clicked on, a message in a pop-up window will appear saying the appointment is recurring.
- Click on the radio button to select the option, “Delete only this appointment.”
- Finally, click the Delete button to remove the appointment.