Create a recurring series of appointments
How can I add an end date for a limited recurring series of appointments? Check out this article to find out how you can do that.Try It Free
If you want recurring appointments to be only for a limited amount of time, you can “set” an end date for your recurring appointments by doing the following:
- Go to your GoReminders calendar.
- Locate the appointment AFTER the last appointment you want to keep in a recurring series.
- Click the three dots on the appointment.
- Click the Delete button.
- Select the radio button for, “Delete this appointment and all appointments after it in this series.”
- Click the green Delete button to finalize removing the extra appointments.