Create a Staff member
How to add a staff member to your account. GoReminders makes managing your staff simple and effective!Try It Free
If you have multiple staff members at your business, you may want to add them to your GoReminders account so you can assign them to the appointments they’ll be working on.
Once Staff are entered in GoReminders, they can appear as a selection on the Booking form (if enabled) and they will appear as an option to select on the Appointment form. You can also include Staff in your reminder templates so clients will know who will be servicing their appointment.
To add Staff to your account, please do the following:
- Go to Settings > Staff.
- Click the + sign next to “Add a staff member!”
- Enter the staff member’s name, email address, and phone number in the appropriate text fields.
- For the feature, “Forward confirmation/reschedule notices and customer SMS replies?“, select “Yes, email me” or “Yes, text me” if you want staff members to receive notifications for confirmed, rescheduled, and canceled appointments as well as SMS replies from clients. (If you do not want staff members to receive these notifications, leave this option as “No thanks.”)
- In the Booking Options section, check the box for “Hide from Booking form?” if you do not want clients to select Staff on the booking form.
- Click the orange Save button to save the Staff member to your account.
If you’d like your Staff to see appointments on their personal calendar (ie. Google, Outlook, etc), you can send them a calendar invite by doing the following:
- In Settings > Staff, click the three dots next to the Staff member’s name.
- Click the green Edit button.
- In the Invite to Calendar section, click the orange Send Invite button. The invite will automatically go to the email address in the Staff member’s profile.