How can I remove someone from a Customer Group?
Sometimes you need to group certain customers together. This article describes the steps to manage a Customer Group.Try It Free
Removing a client from a customer group is easy! You can adjust the people included in your customer group by following these steps:
- Click the three black dots near the top right of the GoReminders page.
- In the blue panel, click on Groups. (Located in the Customers section.)
- Find the group you want to edit and click on it.
- Click the red X next to the name of the client you want to remove.*
- After you have removed the client(s) from the group, click on the Save button to keep the changes.
*While you are editing the Customer Group in Step 4, you can also add more clients to the group if you forgot to include them initially when creating it. Just search for the person’s name and click on them to be added.