Creating customer profiles
How can I add a client to my account without importing a list or creating an appointment? Take a look at these instructions to find out.Try It Free
If you would like to add a client to your GoReminders account without creating an appointment or .csv file to import their information, then you can simply create a customer profile for them.
The following information can be included in the customer profile for your client:
Name (this is required)
Customer Timezone (if this setting is enabled)
Preferred Reminder Type
Notes (for additional essential client information such as an address, DOB, etc)
To create a customer profile in your account, please do the following:
- Click on the three black dots near the top right side of the webpage in your GoReminders account. (For app users, the three black dots are located at the top left of your screen.)
- Click on List under Customers.
- Click the orange +Create button to create a new customer profile.
- Enter your client’s personal information in the fields displayed. (If the Reminder Type is not selected during this process, the client’s customer profile will update with the preferred Reminder Type when an option is selected on the Appointment Form.)
- Click the Save button at the bottom of the page to keep the entries.