How do I connect GoReminders with Zapier?
General info about connecting GoReminders to Zapier to automate some of the everyday tasks you need to get done.Try It Free
Connect GoReminders to hundreds of other apps with Zapier
Zapier lets you connect GoReminders to 2,000+ other web services. Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn’t be possible.
Each Zap has one app as the Trigger, where your information comes from and which causes one or more Actions in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
How do I connect GoReminders to Zapier?
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
- Navigate to “My Apps” from the top menu bar.
- Now click on “Connect a new account…” and search for “GoReminders”
- Use your credentials to connect your GoReminders account to Zapier.
- Once that’s done you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you’ll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
- Need inspiration? See everything that’s possible with GoReminders and Zapier.
There you have it! To explore a specific, popular use case with Zapier, check out this article about connecting GoReminders to Mailchimp using Zapier. Or you can check out some more integrations on our integrations page.