Tattoo Shop Appointment Reminders & Scheduling App
Stop those no shows! Automated appointment reminders for tattoo shops, saves you time and impresses clients.Try It Free
Why GoReminders works well for tattooers
- We surveyed our users and found that on average they save 33 minutes per day and $527 per week by using GoReminders to automate appointment reminders and cut down on no-shows/no-calls.
- Our most popular plan costs $30/month, it pays for itself with one saved appointment.
- Easy to get started - 10 second setup and completely free to try for 2 weeks. No training needed!
- We’re focused on simplicity and making it easy for people to save time and increase revenue.
- Automated - you enter the appointment and then GoReminders automatically reminds your customer without you having to go in and trigger the reminder.
- You’ll be able to immediately start having automatic text and email reminders get sent to your clients. No need to setup lots of stuff first.
- You can grow into powerful features, such as custom reminder messages, detailed sequences of messages, adding locations or staff members or services.
Feedback from Tattooers who use GoReminders
Praise from Juli Moon Studios:
After 10 no shows in a couple weeks, we desperately needed to figure out how to do efficient appointment reminders. I am so glad we found Go Reminders. It is so easy to use and the features allow me to keep track of appointments for several artists in a busy Tattoo studio. We have had only one no show in the bast 6 or 7 months that we have been using them. That no show was due to a client who works 3rd shift falling asleep and missing it so that could not be prevented. I love that we’re able to separate not only the artists but also the different services we offer allowing us to set the type of appointment so we know whether to set up for consultations, decorative, cosmetic or Areola tattooing.
You can even set up a reminder to the artist as well so they know to have artwork done for the appointment. My artists also value the confirmations and rescheduling responses sent to them so they are aware of their own scheduling and/or last minute changes that they need to make.
I can not praise this company enough and could probably write a whole book on how great their services are. Weary of working with a new service we agreed to try it on a month to month basis for 3 months after a couple weeks we saw the value and have since changed over to yearly and saved a bit of cash. For [a small monthly fee] we have easily saved hundreds of dollars from no shows. If you have any questions about this service, I would be happy to answer them for you.
Why Aztek Ink Uses GoReminders:
One challenge for Aztek Ink was last-minute cancellations from customers who made an appointment but didn’t quite know what they wanted. This left valuable appointment slots empty for this in-demand studio and was causing them to lose money.
Since implementing the GoReminders online scheduler tool as his tattoo shop app, they have been able to schedule text messages to remind clients about their appointments several days in advance, prompting them to make any final decisions about their tattoos. If a client needs to cancel, the empty slot then has time to be filled by another eager customer.
Testimonial from another tattooer who uses GoReminders:
A few moments of my time and my clients get automatic reminders. Saves me time and they’ve never had that kind of service at a tattoo shop. My clients always ask “are you gonna send me a reminder for my next appointment?” Not kidding, they’re impressed as much as I am!
Client shows up!
Save time and make more money tattooing by using the best appointment scheduling software. We make it easy to schedule tattoo consultations and appointments online or on your phone (any computer, iPhone, iPad, or Android device). Keep track of your busy schedule and automatically remind your clients. Your clients can receive automatic text reminders for appointments (or email reminders if they want…or both or none!).